Re: i915 IVB hangup after resume from s2mem since v6.6.x

Hi Jani,

thank you for the quick response. Currently the machine is in use
and I cannot crash and reboot it at will. I will file the
bug report in the next days when I gathered the requested logs.
I might as well git bisect it, otherwise I guess the root
cause would be hard to find.

Thanks,
Johannes