[ANNOUNCEMENT] Upstream Intel GFX CI shutdowns schedule (WW10.1 - WW14.1)

Hello,

Due to lab management activities, we will be doing short CI shutdowns every Monday for next 5 weeks. Xe and i915 CIs will be impacted.

Lab team is required to do actions around benches on which we are storing our hosts, therefore every week we will lose access to few/multiple platforms and after reviewing exact list, we decided that CI shutdowns are required to prevent regressions being merged.

Shutdowns plan:

  • WW10.1 - Upstream i915 and Upstream Xe
  • WW11.1 - Upstream i915
  • WW12.1 - Upstream i915
  • WW13.1 – no impact on Upstream CI
  • WW14.1 - Upstream i915

Shutdowns will start 8AM CET and complete 3PM CET

During shutdown there will be no premerge nor postmerge testing running for affected projects.

Feel free to contact us in case of any questions.

Regards,
Ewelina