Re: [v2 1/2] drm/i915/display: Add support for darskscreen detection

Hi Jani,

Sometimes there is an issue of black screen on the display due to number of errors like invalid input buffers (black), some issue with display programming (no planes enabled, LUTs zeroed) which means some problem with DE. Upon detection following steps can be taken:
1.Print in dmesg so user can be aware of this issue upon checking the logs
2. Correction steps can be taken and the design is in progress and will come up with follow up patches.

Thanks and Regards,
Nemesa