Re: [drm/i915/gem] 59dd13ad31: phoronix-test-suite.jxrendermark.RadialGradientPaint.1024x1024.operations_per_second -54.0% regression

+ intel-gfx

Quoting Rong Chen (2020-12-10 08:54:59)

> On 11/13/20 10:27 PM, Joonas Lahtinen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Could you add intel-gfx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx into reports going
> > forward.
>
> Hi Joonas,
>
> Sorry for the late, which kind of issue that needs to be forwarded?

When sending the regression notifications, it would be useful to include
the mailing lists from MAINTAINERS file based on the files being touched
by the bisected commit.

That would help bringing the right attention and be especially important
for the cases where the patch author has become inactive (changed jobs
or e-mail, etc.)

Regards, Joonas