dg1 flag for userspace to allocate contig resources

I've just been looking at the current DG1 uapi, and I can't see any
flag to allow userspace to upfront say it was a contiguous vram BO.

I think you'd really want this for scanout, since otherwise you'll
have to migrate any non-contig to contig when it transitions to
scanout, and cause an extra set of copies.

Dave.