[CI] Pre-merge testing disabled

Hello world,

Due to changes in our global data policy rules, the bucket used to store
the CI results became private, which prevents us from providing any
testing result.

We have received a notice on Sunday about this change, notified them on
Monday that we wanted to keep our storage public and ended up on Tuesday
with a private bucket.

We are working as fast as possible to address this, but we cannot give
any ETA. We'll be updating you in this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Martin