Re: [RFC 0/5] Per-client engine stats

Quoting Tvrtko Ursulin (2018-02-14 18:50:30)
> From: Tvrtko Ursulin <tvrtko.ursulin@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Another re-post of my earlier, now slightly updated work, to expose a DRM client
> hierarchy in sysfs in order to enable a top like tool:

So what I don't like about it is that it is a new interface in sysfs. We
already have a PMU interface for statistics and would rather see that
extended than abandoned. If perf can handle new processes coming and
going, surely we can handle new clients? :|
-Chris