A couple of GTT page allocation patches

Just a couple of patches from watching talos constantly swap in/out.
Doing shrink_all after a shrink in this situation was just scanning the
same list as the shrink to no avail, so useless without mixing in the
full slab shrinker. And since there is no way to actually disable
SWIOTLB (weird kconfig), we should do our best in its presence.
-Chris