Re: Only INBOX can be LISTed after upgrade from 2.4.17 to 3.0.7

Going on the assumption that something changed in the 3.0 code base to give different results for the ". LIST "" *" command (or its LIST-EXTENDED equivalent) I cloned the cyrus-imapd repository and viewed the source trees for both the 2.4.17 and 3.0.7 versions, looking for instances of "HasChildren" or anything related.  Obviously, MANY changes have been made, particularly to imap/imapd.c, and in the list_response() function of the 3.0.7 version I found the following (new) comment on line 12506:

/* don't look inside INBOX under altnamespace, its children aren't children */

As mentioned earlier, we ARE using altnamespace, so clearly this change has broken us.  Short of building the code from source and patching it to get around this problem I am at a loss as to how to proceed.