Re: Only INBOX can be LISTed after upgrade from 2.4.17 to 3.0.7

Steve,
This is covered in the documentation, but, sadly, the pertinent section has been labeled "Upgrading to 3.8" when it really applies to several generations of upgrades.

Please check that link, and especially part 5, "Copy config files and update."

Cyrus folks,
Could someone please change the section heading so it doesn't appear to only apply to upgrades to 3.8?  This issue arises with any upgrade from 2.X to 3.X, and people clearly miss that fact as it is.  I would offer to do this, but I haven't made a commit in years, and would likely screw it up.

Cheers,
    -nic