Planning on removing support for KPOP

All,

The development team is considering removing support for MIT's Kerberized Post Office Protocol (KPOP) from Cyrus, which is enabled with the '-k' option to pop3d.  Our feeling is that there are no clients that actively use KPOP, but we want to poll the community to verify that this code can and should be deprecated. If you have deployments that are actively using KPOP please speak up ASAP.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Senior Software Developer