/usr/sbin/ptdump ?

Hi all,

I run Cyrus-imap on Gentoo and have been using the gentoo-supplied packages
for a long time.
I recently (I should really check versions more actively) noticed that I am
several versions (latest is 3.4.5) behind.

As there is no maintainer from Gentoo for this, I want to try to get the
package updated myself. Going through the reports for cyrus-imapd in
bugs.gentoo.org, I noticed a file-collision with a different package (python/
tables)

The file it complains about is " /usr/sbin/ptdump ", as I have never used this
and there is no man-page for this, I would like to know what this does and if
it is really needed for an installation?

Many thanks in advance,

Joost