Strange problem with Sent box

Hello,

I am experimenting with Cyrus 3.6.1 from Debian Stable, newly installed so not an upgrade.

Cyrus works well, I see the mail in the Inbox on my client (Thunderbird) and I can remove it, etc.

But I have a strange problem: when I sent a message from Thunderbird it is sent successfully to the SMTP server, but it does not arrive in the Sent box. Thunderbird shows me a popup box about this but the box doesn't disappear even after 5 minutes. In Thunderbird I don't see a Sent box. When I go to subscribe, Thunderbird is very slow and doesn't show me the boxes.

I create the mailboxes with cyradm using a script, something like:
cm user.test
cm user.test.Sent
cm user.test.Junk
etc.

When I do "lm user.test" in cyradm then I see them correctly.

Can somebody help me with this?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

BTW: I also saw version 3.8.1 in Debian backports, I could use that but packages in backports can upgrade to a newer version, are less tested, and don't have extended security support, so I prefer 3.6.1.
If it's better to use 3.8.1, please tell why.

https://vandervlis.nl/