Help with initial setup with MTA

Hello, I hope everyone is well.
I'm setting up my first server with Cyrus-imap, but I'm having problems when trying to integrate with the MTA (postfix), in the logs I see errors related to LMTP and Mailboxes and directories. I can connect to the server using email clients, but after a successful connection, error logs are generated stating that Inbox could not be found.
Using the CLI, Postfix can send and receive emails normally
For the tests I carried out following the guides on the Cyrus website, where I tried to use the repository versions of Ubuntu 20.4, Debias 12, CentOS 7 and Almalinux 9, but I was not successful in any of these. Could someone please help me if possible by providing a guide for installation and configuration to use with Postfix.