Shared folder hierarchies in murder

Hi,

I've been investigating an issue where shared folders fail to create.

I have a murder setup with 1 frontend, 2 backends and one master.
The sharedprefix is the default (so "Shared Folders").

Now, as cyrus-admin, when I do a "CREATE shared/test1" on backend1 and a "CREATE shared/test2" on backend2, the second CREATE fails.
This is because the first create creates a folder "shared" on the master, which the second backend attempts as well,
but fails because it already exists.

Now I'm not sure how to solve this properly, given we already have mailboxes in such a hierarchy spread over multiple backends:
* Is it expected that cyrus creates the "shared" folder (it's in ctl_mboxlist -d), even though it is never explicitly created (just part of the hierarchy)?
* Is a folder hierarchy spread over multiple backends a supported situation?
* Interestingly if I set "sharedprefix" to "shared", then creating the folders as above succeeds, even though "sharedprefix" shouldn't affect the admin view. Is this expected?

Thanks,
Christian