Re: CalDAV/CardDAV in a murder setup

Hi Christian,

We have been using Cyrus-Imap in a MURDER setup for years as our email solution. We are now considering the activation of the Caldav service. Our users don't connect directly to the backends ; they are proxied by the frontends.

I am testing this setup in lab with version 3.4.6 where PUT requests are correctly proxied and I can't figure out how to achieve the creation of the caldav mailbox when a user connects for the first time to the caldav service on the frontend.

This works if I connect to the backend, but I get a "Mailbox does not exist" error on the frontend when it does not find the user's #calendars mailbox. It is not created automatically.

I have also activated the calendar admin UI (caldav_allowcalendaradmin) but I get the same error when I access this service for a user who does not have a #calendars mailbox.

Is there another way to achieve the creation of the missing mailbox in a MURDER setup ?

Regards,

Stéphane