Re: Excessive APPENDLIMIT response [Re: Android after Cyrus upgrade]

Yes, I have set the limit for email letters to 2 MB (maxmessagesize: 2097152) in imapd.conf — and when I commented out this string, e. g. returned this size to the default value (off, no, false, 0 ≡ unlimited), FairEmail is working just fine now.

Thank you Edda, Nic, Ken, and others very much!

P. S. I treat an email as a mean of communication, not for storing and transferring files. Therefore, I have set up Nextcloud for file storage and sharing, alongside with Web chat and WebUI to email.