Re: Android after Cyrus upgrade

Vladas,
Have you tried gathering telemetry from the server side?  Your log shows us great details from the client side, in particular there seems to be an issue with "number format" in response to that input string, 1844674407152067968.  But there might be more useful information from the server.

Please check out the instructions here: https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/reference/faqs/o-telemetry.html?highlight=telemetry

It's really quite simple, and once done, you'll end up with some logs you can post back here.

Warning!: Pay attention to the alert at the bottom of that page:
These log files won't contain passwords, but may contain other confidential user data such as the content of emails. Check them before sharing publicly!
Prior to posting any logs collected, please sanitize them of any confidential data.

Cheers,
    -nic