Shared address book via CardDav extension

Hello

We using cyrus-imapd 3.4.3 with CalDav/CardDav extensions. Here are settings

calendarprefix: #calendar
caldav_allowscheduling: on
caldav_create_default: 1
caldav_create_attach: 1
caldav_create_sched: 1
caldav_allowcalendaradmin: 1

addressbookprefix: #addressbooks
carddav_allowaddressbookadmin: 1
carddav_allowaddmember: 1

A user can create his own addressbook using E-mail client calendar feature, e.g. by Thunderbird. Than he can connect to personal addressbook using URL https://server-name/dav/addressbooks/user/user-name/Default/ with authentication and add addresses as needed

What is a way to create shared addressbook available for all users?

I suppose to create one addressbook in 'public' hierarchy, add rights to lookup+read to all users and all rights to a dedicated admin user. Than admin user can populate this addressbook with scripts or manually providing shared addresses to all.

I try to manually create a mailbox like public/shared/#addressbooks using cyradm utility. It's created but not looks like an addressbook. I get 'Not found error' connecting to https://server-name/dav/addressbooks/public/shared/

Regards, Ivan