CalDAV + shared resource

I'd like to create a calendar for a shared resource - a meeting room in particular.

So I want to:

1. create a mailbox, user, and calendar for a "meeting-room" user.
2. people organising meetings in the meeting room would invite the meeting-room user
3. hopefully I can get the meeting-room user to automatically accept invitations (if there are no conflicts), and populate its free-busy list.
4. everybody would be able to see meeting-room's free-busy list when inviting the meeting-room user

How do I go about achieving the 3rd point - accepting the invitations automatically?  Is it even possible without some sort of calendar client to read the invitations and accept them?

Thanks,
Mark

Disclaimer: http://www2.peralex.com/disclaimer.html