server not accessible - 3.6-beta3-1

Hi,

Is that possible, the cyrus imap cannot be reached sometimes, due to some bugs?

My users reported frequently (seems too frequent) when they send an email TB cannot save the copy of the sent email to the Sent folder, or when they just browse their account, TB reported: connecting to the server cannot be reached, due to timeout.

Is it a known situation or I have to find something else to excuse? :)

I start to dig into the logs, (up to now, I did not find any related issue) but maybe you know something about this.

Thank you!

István