Re: cyr_expire

Vladas,
Glad to hear you're on top of this.  One important thing to remember when running the Cyrus utilities is that many of them require you to run them as whatever UID you have configured Cyrus to run as.  On many Linux systems, that user will be 'cyrus' and the group will be 'mail'.  This is explained in this section of the Installation Instructions:
https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/installing.html#create-cyrus-environment
Please also consult this section, in the Upgrade section, for more guidance:
https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/download/upgrade.html?highlight=who#do-what-as-who
Cheers,
    -nic