Re: Sieve discard

Maybe my script is not working because spam is not reaching it?  Most spam are sent to fake (local part) adresses of my domain.

I have therefore moved that rule to an upper directory as a general script to make it domain-wide:
/var/cyrus/sieve/general.script
/var/cyrus/sieve/v/vladas/my.script
But how do I tell Cyrus to use it?  imapd.conf contains the following directives now:

# If sieveusehomedir is false (the default), these
# directories are searched for Sieve scripts:
# sieveusehomedir: false
sievedir: /var/cyrus/sieve
#
# The pathname of the sendmail executable.  Sieve invokes
# sendmail for sending rejections, redirects and vacation responses.
sendmail: /usr/local/sbin/sendmail

Is that enough?  Restarted imapd service — no effect yet.

Is Cyrus even capable to discard at all?  After all Cyrus IMAP is receiving incoming  messages from LMTP, while SMTP MTA discards, rejects, or delivers remote email to IMAP MDA via LMTP.