Re: Hosted email service based on cyrus ?

Hi,

Just an update for those, who were interesting:
our management decided to use a hosted Zimbra server, provided by a local company, who provides this as hosted service.

Technically email+calendar+addressbook+file, even they put some addons, like online editing office documents.

From users' point of view, it just works, as anything else, but not google/microsoft.

All problems outsourced to that company (running, backup, any potential problem), I have one less task (explaining why some of our partners has problems, hunting imaginary problems and non-valid complaints).

We will see, how users happy with this.

Cheers,
István