Re: Hosted email service based on cyrus ?

Fastmail's entire service is built on Cyrus software and they're by
far the largest contributor to the project.  Now that CMU has bowed
out, Fastmail effectively owns the project.  CMU's primary Cyrus
developer, Ken Murchison, is now employed by Fastmail.

In short, if you want to pay someone for hosted email that runs on
Cyrus, you should probably choose Fastmail.