Re: About session disconnect and an slow response some time later

Hey Ellie!!!

Thank you so much!!!. It hadn't occurred to me!!. With signals, that's nice!!. hadn't thought about it!!!. Extremely thankful for the idea...

Perhaps I will use two different signals like USR2 and USR3 for instance which I don't use for nothing else...

USR2 will enable verbosity and USR3 with disable it :) :)

Thank you so much really!!! haven't noticed about it!! That's nice!!

Cheers!!!

---

sarenet
Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
servicios sarenet
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.