Cyrus IMAP 3.4.4 and 3.2.10 released

The Cyrus team is proud to announce the immediate availability of new versions of Cyrus IMAP: 3.4.4 and 3.2.10

These releases primarily address forward incompatibilities with the upcoming 3.6 series.  Specifically, they ensure uniqueids are maintained for all mailboxes, not just newly created ones.  This addresses the largest source of errors people have experienced so far when trying out the 3.6 betas.  Of course, please check the release notes for the full list of changes.

If you intend to upgrade to 3.6 eventually, or try out the betas, you should make sure to upgrade to 3.2.10 (or later) or 3.4.4 (or later) first, to ensure your older data is in good order.

I expect to release 3.6-beta3 sometime in the coming weeks.  If you want to try out 3.6, I recommend waiting for that -- don't bother with beta1 or beta2.

Release notes:

    https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/download/release-notes/3.4/x/3.4.4.html
    https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/download/release-notes/3.2/x/3.2.10.html

Download URLs: