Re: Squatter 3.4.2

Dne 25. 03. 22 v 14:51 Gabriele Bulfon via Info napsal(a):

BTW, we discovered 2.5.x squatter contains a big bug, creating huge squat files or sometimes going into "memory exhausted". The main problem is that it does not consider mime types, indexing every single part, be it text or binary and treating them as text. You can imagine that the index file is filled with useless data about images or binary attachments, and that's ther reason why it became so slow nowadays, stealing a lot of disk space. We have a patch letting it skip any part that is not "text/*" if anyone is interested: it's now finally faster and cheaper!

Hello Gabriele,

That's good news, please share the patch.

--
S pozdravem
        Vladislav Kurz

Centrála: Celní 17/5, 63900 Brno, CZ