Migration from 2.4 to 3.2: detail questions

Hello,

we're in the process of migration from cyrus-imapd 2.4.22 to 3.2.6 (it's Debian 11: 3.2.6-2+deb11u1). We have a standard Murder with 2 frontends (one of them is MUPDATE master) and 2 backends.
We also have shared mailboxes and some Sieve scripts for shared mailboxes.

So we first move mailboxes from 2.4 backends to 3.2 backends, right?
It works perfectly for user mailboxes, it works recursively (for all subfolders), also Sieve scripts are xferred.

When moving shared folders (group namespace), the global Sieve scripts from sievedir/global/shared/ aren't transferred.
Is this a configuration problem or is this not supported?
group folders aren't xferred recursively  – same question: config problem or not implemented?

As it is always good to have a way back just in case something goes wrong: Would it be possible to xfer mailboxes already in 3.2 back to the old 2.4 backends?
A first try didn't suceed …

Kind Regards
Frank

--
Frank Richter
Chemnitz University of Technolgy, Germany