Re: Need help with Cyrus certs on Ubuntu after upgrading from 18.04 to 20.04

Hi,

> OK, I think I solved it.
> Apparently, cyrus wasn't the only thing that failed. Basically everything
> that used those certificates failed.
> I don't really understand what's going on, but apparently Openssl has been
> updated, and those certificates were older versions that are now discarded
> by openssl somehow?
> I ended up creating new certificates and they work, everything seems to
> work with them, not just cyrus.

Yes, that's something I also saw in the past when migrating services to
new OS versions. Certain self signed certificates didn't work on new
systems and had to be redone. I'll keep it in mind for future migrations.

Regards,
Simon