Redacting version into caldav

Hi All,

Does anyone know what Cyrus Caldav file is used to serve the unauthorised 401 error page that by default disclosed component/versioning and server name in the http response? Is there a way to customize/modify the content returned to clients on the caldav server?

I reverse proxy the service using Nginx but if I intercept error 401 in an attempt to modify the response inline, it prevents the basic authentication prompt from appearing for clients and therefore rightfully can’t access calendar.

I couldn’t find a simple answer in the docs so reaching out in case there’s something easy to do on the caldav server itself.

Thanks
Andrew