Re: Can JMAP be proxied in a murder setup?

FYI.  I have created PR #3564 which seems to successfully proxy JMAP requests of all flavors over all transports.

Note that it proxies based on the authenticated userid, NOT the accountid in each method.  Doing the latter (if different from authid) would be a lot more work.

Also note that I have not tried applying this PR to Cyrus 3.4 (or earlier).