Re: Upgrade

Hi Albert,

I’d recommend upgrading, 2 major releases behind. (Latest 3.4.1). Running old software isn’t recommended but it’s a risk based decision on your part and specific to your environment and security posture.

Id suggest having a look at known security vulnerabilities for Cyrus (link below). Although the version may match known issues, doesn’t mean it’ll be exploitable. Configuration generally plays a part in determine exploitability.

Hope this helps,
Andrew

Sent from my iPhone