Re: Cyrus - Rspamd - Sieve

Hello,

Is it necessary to run the spam learning immediately after the user moves the
mail to spam/ham folder?

Isn't it enough to find new files in those folders, once (or a few times) a day
and run sa-learn directly on them?

--
Best regards
Vladislav Kurz

Dne neděle 31. ledna 2021 20:35:58 CET, David Faller napsal(a):
> Thanks for your answer,
> The Handling which you mean I undeestand.
> Is there no easier way like to send a copy of moved Mail to a specific
> Mailbox like spam@xxxxxxxxxx?
> Also for cyrus Notifikation Events there are no templates for orientation
> where to Start.
 So at this point I can't collect needed Information like
> to create a shell script.
> For a notification event we would also need the response from it and would
> need time to test and collect Informations
> Cyrus sieve does baldly not support events like on movement to copy.
>
> We Don't use special hashed spool, we leaved it by default under
> var/lib/spool/cyrus/././
 Also no special character are used, only we use