Cyrus - Rspamd - Sieve

Dear all,

I have a big request, we want to switch from amavis to rspamd.
The goal would be to bring up learning spam / ham

For dovecot I found lots of sieve scripts which make a copy of moved files from spam to somewhere to a specific folder ham folder and also mails which will be moved to spam to a specific spam folder for learning only.

by googling this I can't find something like this.

for dovecot theres a plugin but I do not think this would be work with cyrus-imapd