Re: Cyrus - Rspamd - Sieve

Could you share your program?
This would be helpful, the both features you told vnd.cmu.MessageMove and vnd.cmu.MessageCopy should be okay to make a copy to a special directory for learing or not?
Will this script work globally or only for special mailboxes / users?
Its not a sieve script like on dovecot right?

Am 31.01.21, 10:10 schrieb "Luca Olivetti" <luca@xxxxxxxxx>:

    El 31/1/21 a les 0:16, d.faller@xxxxxxx ha escrit:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I have a big request, we want to switch from amavis to rspamd.
    > The goal would be to bring up learning spam / ham
    >
    > For dovecot I found lots of sieve scripts which make a copy of moved
    > files from spam to somewhere to a specific folder ham folder and also
    > mails which will be moved to spam to a specific spam folder for learning
    > only.
    >
    > by googling this I can't find something like this.

 It's not as simple as a dovecot plugin (especially because the
 documentation is sparse) but you can do it with event notifications.

 https://www.cyrusimap.org/imap/concepts/features/event-notifications.html

 You'll have to write a program that read notification on its standard
 input and configure it imapd.conf this way:

 event_notifier: external
 notifysocket: /var/run/cyrus/socket/notify
 notify_external: /usr/local/bin/your_program

 My program only manages the vnd.cmu.MessageMove and vnd.cmu.MessageCopy,
 it detects it either the destination folder is "spam" (so it trains the
 message as spam) or the source folder is (in that case it trains it as ham).

 Bye
 --
 Luca Olivetti
 Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007