Replication & delete_mode

Hi everyone

On my master I use

  delete_mode: delayed
  expunge_mode: delayed

When I installed my replica I though when the cyr_expire run on the master
the sync process would destroy on the replica.

It's seem it's not the case, I just notice today I got ton of mail not
destroy, I running currently cyr_expire and I think it would take days
before end.

Should I remove the

  delete_mode: delayed
  expunge_mode: delayed

on the replica ?

I've the impression all my problem with replication are related to the fact
sometime rename mailbox don't go well because some conflict with new folder
and old folder who still here.

Regards

--
Albert SHIH