Still replication problem

Hi everyone

I still got my problem about replication.

>From time to time I got one mailbox stuck, the replication continuously
failed to replicate with message like

imap[83362]: Mailbox uniqueid changed user.XXXXXXXX.YYYYY (xx0pr9poyawau9pn9x8p71zx => o2sq9ygbyig6czyhgjwmdig5) - retry

So today I try something by destroying the mailbox on the slave
with cyradm, mostly because in that case the YYYYY = Trash

After that I restart my imapd on master and slave and the sync work
fine, but the YYYYYY folder are not created again on the slave.

Is they are anyway to force the creation of the mailbox on the slave ? I
didn't find any error/warning inside the log

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
Observatoire de Paris