Fwd: Webdav in 3.2.x - creating folder encoding in utf8

Please remove my mail address. It is not possible on topicbox and the support says, I have to tell the admins...so here I am ...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Von: Pongrácz István <pongracz.istvan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mi., 25. Nov. 2020 um 10:20 Uhr
Subject: Webdav in 3.2.x - creating folder encoding in utf8
To: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I just started to test the new 3.2.x series cyrus in debian testing and in general I find it very impressive.

I just found that, the webdav does not support creating folder using utf-8 characters in its name, like "Névtelen mappa" or similar.

Also, I found it a little bit strange how Caja (Linuxmint 20 Mate), create new content in davs://:
for every new content (folders or files) it reported, there is already a file there, should I overwrite it?
The old content always empty (file size 0) and when I click on overwrite, I will be overwritten and the file appears as expected.

So, could you confirm the limitation of the webdav regarding utf-8 not supported (yet)?
Could you confirm the strange behavior when creating new content on webdav?

I did not really find information regarding these experiences in the official documents. Anyway, if you know where can I find more information, please let me know.

Thank you!

István