Re: Strange sync pb.

i will answer all posts, as long, as mail mail is not removed with this text

Am So., 8. Nov. 2020 um 18:35 Uhr schrieb Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@xxxxxxxx>:
Hi, everyone

We got 3 servers cyrus, one master, two cascades of slaves.

The master sync to the first slave, and the first slave sync to the last
slave.

No imap connexion on the slaves, just for backup.

Since sometime (lets say 1 month) very often I got a problem with the sync,
it's just stop, sometime the sync daemon just crash, sometime the
/var/imap/sync/PROC_ID/ seem just loop on something, it's been fill in by
the daemon with lots of email, then all email disappear (I guest move
somewhere), then the fill in come again with mostly same email I need to
restart the imapd, clean up the /var/imap/sync/log/log-run and after 3, 4
or maybe more time it's working again.

But the problem come back after sometime.

The error message are someting like

Nov  8 12:21:10 CYRUS-SLAVE imap[48415]: Mailbox uniqueid changed user.USER_NAME.Trash (ipshztx10dchdcucwbivivyb =>
+v9svnpnikhlmyrb5o50m2k1j) - retry
Nov  8 12:21:10 CYRUS-MASTER sync_client[18879]: do_folders(): update failed: user.USER_NAME.Trash 'The remote Server(s) denied
+the operation'

What the f*k that's mean ? I didn't change anything.

I'm running :

    cyrus-imapd30-3.0.14

on FreeBSD 12.0.

I check on the slave, everything work fine, lots of disk space, no cpu
problem, no network probelm.

Any idea ?

Regards.

--