Object Storage and Cyrus IMAP

Hello,

I see that Cyrus IMAP 3 can interface with some Object Storage such as Caringo or OpenIO.

Is anyone using these solutions?

I would like to know how I can find more details about these deployment, other than the brief description in imapd.conf man page.

In particular I would like to know if these interfaces are stable and supported in future releases of Cyrus IMAP.

Do you plan to add wider support to object storage, maybe by adopting some standard vendor independent?

I thank you very much for every info you could provide.

Warm Regards
--
Marco
----