Re: inaccessible mailbox for one user

Quoting Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@xxxxxxxx>:

Le 09/10/2018 à 21:26:28+0200, Lists Nethead a écrit

Quoting Lists Nethead <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> > Hi,
> >
> > A user clicks on a mail in Horde IMP and next the inbox appears
> > completely empty. This message files all still there of course, but
> > the problem is that I cannot run any cyrus command on that mailbox,
> > reconstruct, chk_cyrus or anything.
> >
> > Is there a lock possibly sitting somewhere that prohibits running
> > any commands? Any other hints as to where I should start?

Restored users seen and sub files from backup, ran reconstruct again and
then I had to run unexpunge. Now user files are back but I see the following
error for this user in the logs

IOERROR: conversations_audit on store

Should I try sbin/ctl_conversationsdb -b ?

I'm not a cyrus guru but, are you sure your FS are clean ? I'm running
FreeBSD and long time ago I got a FS error without crash. It was a standard
server (apache) and I got very strange error, like unable to remove file.
I eventually restart the server and run a fsck -f manually to fix de
problem. I never find out where and how I got that problem

The FS was UFS2.

I'm absolutly not sure it's the problem, just try to help.

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I think the initial fault was not a Cyrus issue and the locking problem vanished after the jail was restarted. Mail works ok now except the error above.

We run zfs so fsck is not of much help, but none of the pools report a problem.

----
To Unsubscribe: