Re: Sieve stopped working after updating cyrus-imapd to 3.0.5

Hi,

Quoting rfk <rfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately sievec reports nothing:

# grep -v ^# roundcube.script
require ["imapflags","fileinto"];

if anyof (header :contains "Subject" "test")
{
        setflag "\\Seen";
        fileinto "INBOX/Trash";
        stop;
}

# sievec roundcube.script test
#

Here's my configuration in case it helps:

# grep -vE "^#|^$" /etc/imapd.conf
admins: cyrus
configdirectory: /var/imap
proc_path: /run/cyrus/proc
mboxname_lockpath: /run/cyrus/lock
duplicate_db_path: /run/cyrus/deliver.db
ptscache_db_path:  /run/cyrus/ptscache.db
statuscache_db_path: /run/cyrus/statuscache.db
tls_sessions_db_path: /run/cyrus/tls_sessions.db
defaultpartition: default
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
sievedir: /var/imap/sieve
lmtpsocket: /var/imap/socket/lmtp
idlesocket: /var/imap/socket/idle
notifysocket: /var/imap/socket/notify
syslog_prefix: cyrus
httpmodules: caldav carddav
hashimapspool: true
virtdomains: no
defaultdomain: localhost
popminpoll: 1
allowplaintext: yes
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN
sasl_auto_transition: no
sieve_extensions: fileinto reject vacation imapflags notify include envelope body relational regex subaddress copy
tls_session_timeout: 1440
tls_client_ca_file:     /.../ca_file.pem
tls_server_cert:        /.../cert.pem
tls_server_key:         /.../key.pem

Any other ideas?

the altnamespace default cahnged in 3.0. so you should disable it in imapd.conf or change the fileinto to "Trash"

Quoting imapd.conf manpage
altnamespace: 1

Use the alternate IMAP namespace, where personal folders reside at the same level in the hierarchy as INBOX. This option ONLY applies where interaction takes place with the client/user. Currently this is limited to the IMAP protocol (imapd) and Sieve scripts (lmtpd). This option does NOT apply to admin tools such as cyradm (admins ONLY), reconstruct, quota, etc., NOR does it affect LMTP delivery of messages directly to
  mailboxes via plus-addressing. The default changed in 3.0 from off to on.

Ralf