Re: Cyrus 3.0.3 XAPPLEPUSH

Hi Arnaldo,

OK, got it! I noticed that the error handling isn't really fleshed out ;-) I could see that the script got the registration message, but the tables were stil empty. Turns out I had to install php-mysql ... :-) Seems obvious in hindsight, but there was no error message. I don't usually use PHP, as I'm more of a Perl/Python guy, so I don't really know how to improve that part.

FWIW, I copied the handler for MessageNew to MessageAppend, because that's the only way I can get messages on my test server right now, and it worked perfectly.

What would it take to make this work on a larger scale? I haven't worked with notifications at all until now, so I don't know how other mechanisms are implemented.

Thanks, Sebastian