Re: CentOS 6 repo dissappeared?

Hi, Merlin.

On 2016/12/05 4:21 AM, Merlin Hartley via Info-cyrus wrote:
Anyone? Am I the only person using this repo or something?

This documentation needs updating if this is no longer supported!
https://cyrusimap.org/imap/installation/obs.html#imap-installation-obs

Perhaps I need to update my server to CentOS 7 - but I don’t really like
forcing downtime on my users, so would need some planning :)

Looks like the repository is completely empty, so I doubt upgrading to CentOS 7 would be much help to you.

I've had some success with grabbing .spec files and other associated files directly from the Kolab Open Build System and rolling my own SRPM to build packages locally, but a repository would sure be nice!

----
Nels Lindquist
<nlindq@xxxxxxx>
----