Re: CentOS 6 repo dissappeared?

Anyone? Am I the only person using this repo or something?

This documentation needs updating if this is no longer supported!

Perhaps I need to update my server to CentOS 7 - but I don’t really like forcing downtime on my users, so would need some planning :)

Thanks all

Merlin Hartley
IT Systems Engineer
MRC Mitochondrial Biology Unit