Re: imapd 2.5.7-8 with virtual domains and sendmail config

Thanks Sergey.

I'll have a look at the RTCyrus3 in the morning.

I think I was running RTCyrus2 on the old deceased server, I set up many
years ago.
but I washoping that the Cyrus/Sendmail guys had come a little further in
the support ofsendmail virtual user/domain server.
It must  be possible to configure this kind of setup without jumping this
many hoops.

Regards
Mogens

On Thursday 02 June 2016, Mogens Melander via Info-cyrus wrote:

> Does anybody feel like sharing a working sendmail config?

I use RTCyrus2 patches from Andrzej Filip. Many years ago he implemented
RTCyrus3 but I have not tried so far: http://open-sendmail.sourceforge.net/

The old thread about setup RTCyrus2:
https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2004-May/006620.html

As I see RTCyrus2 is not available now via open-sendmail.sourceforge.net.
RTCyrus3 available only.

--
Regards, Sergey

----