fud - some mailboxes don't respond

Hi.

Half a year ago I wrote the message here asking about how can I retriever various statistics about a mailbox, like the last date the user was getting his mail out of it and so. and I was told about fud. I was using it since that, and successfully. But recently I got the access to one of my old used-t-administer imapd boxes, and I decided to get this utility (actually my perl script) there. And then I got a couple of mailboxes the information cannot be retrieved from - the fud perl call just hangs. It just enters the retr_info() call for two particular mailboxes and never returns from it. I tried to reconstruct them, even tried to delete all the cyrus service files from them and reconstruct again, but this didn't help. Is there something I can do to meke them fud-functional ? In the same time these two mailboxes are valid from regular point of view - I can connect to them using MUA, and get the mail.

Thanks.

Eugene.

----
To Unsubscribe: