Re: virtdomains

Am Freitag, 25. September 2015, 09:06:35 schrieb Alvin Starr:
> That being said it would be nice if cyrus had a dump and restore
> function where you could dump the whole system context and restore it
> into another system.(this may exist but I don't know of it off hand.)
Why not just using imapsync over the whole tree (except sieve scripts anything
could be done with it afaik) by a cyrus admin access? May be i did not take
here anything in mind - so clearification would be helpful to me ß)

A dump tool has to do similiar on a "higher level" (lke IMAP) or must be
sophisticated enough to allow dump restore into the different setup scenarios.

many thanks,

Niels.
--
 ---