Re: CalDAV URLs

On 11/09/15 00:47, Bron Gondwana wrote:

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015, at 21:51, Ken Murchison wrote:
On 09/09/2015 06:50 PM, John wrote:
Quick questions:

What is the format of a CalDAV URL for a virtual user (eg calendar Default at fred@xxxxxxxxxxx)?

I don't know if CalDAV works with virtdomains yet.  I didn't explicitly add any code to handle it during initial development and I haven't done any testing.

Yeah, this works fine:

/dav/calendars/user/fred@xxxxxxxxxxx/Default (for example)

We added httpd_extradomain for users who aren't domain split yet, so our frontend proxy logs the user in as fred%example.com rather than just fred, and despite their mailbox being user.fred.#calendars.Default (no domain), the URL is /dav/calendars/user/fred@xxxxxxxxxxx/Default.

This is all working in production.

What is the format of a CalDAV URL for a shared calendar? How should a shared calendar be created (eg in cyradm)?

Shared calendars aren't supported yet as I don't know how best to present them to clients to make them usable.

At least at FastMail, we've got them working by putting them in a shared user and adding ACLs for everyone who needs to access them.

One thing - we don't (yet) have support for cross domain sharing (not even with the hack above), so you can't share calendars between users in different domains.

Bron.

Thanks, Bron. I'll give that all a try.

John
----